Maintenance/ Recurring Cleaning
Once your home has been through deluxe deep cleaning, this is the service you will regularly receive to provide recurring maintenance cleaning. Weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly options are available!
**** This service is not recommended for move-in / move out cleans or first-time initial cleans. We strongly suggest that you start with a Deluxe Deep Clean for your first service visit. A Recurring Maintenance Cleaning is only recommended if you have professional cleaning within the last four weeks.
- Ceiling fans & light fixtures (dusted)
- Cobwebs removed
- Window sills & lock ledges (dusted)
- Moldings & woodwork (dusted)
- Baseboards (dusted)
- Lamps & lampshades (dusted)
- Pictures & knick-knacks (dusted)
- Furniture (dusted)
- Top of the refrigerator (dusted)
- Outside of appliances cleaned.
- Stovetop & drip pans scrubbed.
- Countertops & backsplashes (washed)
- All sinks (scrubbed/disinfected)
- Mirrors (Cleaned)
- Tub/shower & tiles (scrubbed)
- All bathroom counters & fixtures (sanitized)
- Wastebaskets (emptied/relined)
- Make the beds and change your bed linens (if left out on the bed)
- Stairs (vacuumed, wood dusted)
- Floors (vacuumed &/or mopped)
- Pack dirty dishes in dishwasher/ or hand wash breakfast dishes left in the sink at least up to 10 items in sink includes silverware, cups, glasses, and plates (handwashing per sink full of dishes also hand washing pots and pans is an extra charge)
- Remove trash from bins and reline them as needed
We do not clean
- Mold, blood, bodily fluids
- Animal waste including urine
- Cat litter box and on floor
- Insects/rodents droppings
In order for the cleaning crew to do their job to optimize time, we ask that you pick up as much as possible especially clothing, toys, and other household items.
The cleaning crew will not know where your personal items belong. BUT if we must spend time picking items up and putting them away you will be billed for the extra time needed to do so.
Initian - One Time Homes
- $90 for a home under 2500 sq. ft
- $120 for homes over 2500 sq. ft
EXTRA TASK available at an additional charge:
- Laundry washing - folding - hanging
- Inside Oven
- Inside Refrigerator
- Interior Windows
- Damp wiping/scrubbing baseboards
- Sweeping porch - patio - garage
* We do not climb higher than a 3-step ladder. Higher items will only be dusted w/ an extension duster. We cannot move furniture, but we will try to reach visible places either by hand or with an extension duster. Most homes have at least one chandelier or a vaulted ceiling fan that we cannot reach by hand.
** To provide the highest quality cleaning, we ask that you provide a reasonably clutter-free home by picking up clothes, toys, etc. If excess clutter is present, we do our best to clean around these areas. We do not clean the following: display areas such as Legos, electronics, diaper genies, pet waste, or dishes. For safety reasons, we only change the bottom bedding on bunk beds.
*We cannot guarantee the results of mini-blind cleaning. The excessive build-up may require multiple visits or an ultra-sonic mini-blind cleaning. Please allow for some dust resettlement after we leave; we try to limit the dust in the air but cannot prevent this entirely.
Please note that if service is canceled with less than 24 hours notice, we are unable to access the home upon arrival, or are turned away at the door, a cancellation/lockout fee equal to $75 - $135 will be charged to the card on file.
Nothing beats a job well done and a happy customer, so it’s no wonder why we love our jobs so much! Like our motto says, our commitment is with quality and customer service from beginning to end, no shortcuts. We have been keeping the houses and offices in Georgia fresh and clean for years, and we hope to do so for many, many more to come.